Fire eel care???

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
I really didn’t have nearly as much trouble getting my eels to eat as most do. I basically started them off in their own tank and they got to know that it was feeding time when I came and opened up the lid. From there I started to introduce new foods and they would often eat them on accident because they were such voracious eaters that they would grab stuff immediately. Then, they would usually just start going for it. My eels will eat just about any frozen food I put in, but they still won’t touch pellets. Lol
mine are aggressive eaters too but don't seem to understand tilapia they will come and smell it and look at me like where is my worms. I might try coating the worms in my tilapia mixture and see if they make the connection

RemainVayne

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2017
mine are aggressive eaters too but don't seem to understand tilapia they will come and smell it and look at me like where is my worms. I might try coating the worms in my tilapia mixture and see if they make the connection
Same with my black spot. He smells the tilapia, shrimp, smelt, etc. but still only wants his worms...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store