Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
I daren't look!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I am going to push back on this a bit, The man had a gun in his hand, he was requested to put the gun down or away, He was drunk. he pointed the gun at the deputies as he closed the garage door.

now let me step back a bit, (I have my gun on my side as I type), you never pull it out unless you are going to use it, let alone at known law enforcement that are there for disturbing the peace. you point a gun at the cops there for a call, well sorry. I would not wait to see if he was going to use it or not, and I have no ideal if its loaded. Again keep in the holster, no reason to pull it out, 0 reason.
keep the gun in the holster and talk to the police about the noise complaint. no problem, the gun is none defacto.

drunk black, drunk white,drunk what ever, no mater.
Stop stop all of that COMMON SENSE hurts.

Not buying the b.s about cops Carrington burners either at least not as common as it's being mentioned.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Stop stop all of that COMMON SENSE hurts.

Not buying the b.s about cops Carrington burners either at least not as common as it's being mentioned.
Jaws,thanks for the video.It was quite interesting.

Reactions: jaws7777

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I am going to push back on this a bit, The man had a gun in his hand, he was requested to put the gun down or away, He was drunk. he pointed the gun at the deputies as he closed the garage door.

now let me step back a bit, (I have my gun on my side as I type), you never pull it out unless you are going to use it, let alone at known law enforcement that are there for disturbing the peace. you point a gun at the cops there for a call, well sorry. I would not wait to see if he was going to use it or not, and I have no ideal if its loaded. Again keep in the holster, no reason to pull it out, 0 reason.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
If they were really trying to stage something why would they place it anywhere other than in his hands ?

The little girl saw all of this from her preschool ?

Idk man

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
If they were really trying to stage something why would they place it anywhere other than in his hands ?
I meant that if their story is true that he had pointed a gun at them , the gun would have had to be moved from his hands to the back pocket and wiped completely clean by them. Obviously, they wouldn't have done that unless they really wanted to get locked up. Their story

The little girl saw all of this from her preschool ?
The article doesn't really provide much detail on that but it says that this occurred after school ended so maybe she was walking home?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store