Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The New York City Department of Homeless Services (DHS) not NYPD runs the shelters.

Reactions: J. H.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
If they were really trying to stage something why would they place it anywhere other than in his hands ?

The little girl saw all of this from her preschool ?

Idk man
The fact of the manner is if you shoot someone wielding a gun or knife, then the gun or knife will be found several feet from the body, not in their hands or back pockets, with the forensic evidence we have here it looks like the cop is a murderer,as I first suspected.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
If they were really trying to stage something why would they place it anywhere other than in his hands ?

The little girl saw all of this from her preschool ?

Idk man
The fact of the manner is if you shoot someone wielding a gun or knife, then the gun or knife will be found several feet from the body, not in their hands or back pockets, with the forensic evidence we have here it looks like the cop is a murderer,as I first suspected.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Did anyone read up on that Russian tortoise in Minnesota that escaped and was later returned after seven months? It managed to survive the winter!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did anyone read up on that Russian tortoise in Minnesota that escaped and was later returned after seven months? It managed to survive the winter!
I guess it's called a Russian tortoise for a reason,it gets pretty cold there,doesn't it?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I put the google foo on the Russian tortoise. They can survive all kinds of temps. They are apparently diggers. So they can survive extreme heat or cold by burrowing down to safety. A bunch of people keep them outside in some extreme temps

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I put the google foo on the Russian tortoise. They can survive all kinds of temps. They are apparently diggers. So they can survive extreme heat or cold by burrowing down to safety. A bunch of people keep them outside in some extreme temps
I have been wanting to keep some sort of tortoise.I would really like to have a large species like a sulcata but I want to keep it outdoors in a pen.I might look into a Russian and hold off on others until I relocate to a warmer climate area.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Supreme Court rules in favor of Cake baker over same sex couple....Sanity wins for once.
Yeah but a bit late.I think the guy wound up losing his business due to this whole mess.

Reactions: J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store