Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I have been wanting to keep some sort of tortoise.I would really like to have a large species like a sulcata but I want to keep it outdoors in a pen.I might look into a Russian and hold off on others until I relocate to a warmer climate area.
Come on down its nice and sunny. I have you a roll tide t shirt ready to go

Sorry no in door plumbing though...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Come on down its nice and sunny. I have you a roll tide t shirt ready to go

Sorry no in door plumbing though...
.....no indoor plumbing,where are you located?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It was a joke about the South. I'm central AL right now hopefully relocating to the beach if I get a good offer.
Oh okay.I do intend to move to Florida somtime in the future.

Reactions: jaws7777

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Same here. That's my dream to live by the beach or close to it. I can't have the chill-ren directly in the mix with summer partiers

It's time to change posting about fish to posting about ritas on the beach or in your case "appletini's"

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Same here. That's my dream to live by the beach or close to it. I can't have the chill-ren directly in the mix with summer partiers

It's time to change posting about fish to posting about ritas on the beach or in your case "appletini's"
If the global warmest are correct, your beach front property will be under water in 5 years.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016

Visited Florida a while back, was way to crowded, if you go to Florida look in north Florida

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store