Post your Up & Comer

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Looks awesome... just a guess , is he around the 11” mark ?
Stunning beast !!!
Easily 11”. Probably 12” or more. And he’s thinking about taking over top spot in the tank from a bigger Zonatus, too. Hope they settle it peacefully because I’m about to leave the tank alone for a week long vacation.

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Looks awesome... just a guess , is he around the 11” mark ?
Stunning beast !!!
Easily 11”. Probably 12” or more. And he’s thinking about taking over top spot in the tank from a bigger Zonatus, too. Hope they settle it peacefully because I’m about to leave the tank alone for a week long vacation.

Reactions: vinod_uthaiah

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
How do you manage feeding over such vacations... do you have someone come over occasionally?

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
How do you manage feeding over such vacations... do you have someone come over occasionally?
I feed these fish every other day, every third day. They can go a week without eating no problem. I don't think I'd let them go 2 weeks. but, 4-5 days, a week, I don't even worry about it. I just put in clean filter socks and leave the lights off.

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys! I havent posted in forever. Still got my Blackbelt. He's tank boss and looking great. Still have the melanuras or synspillum or whatever the heck they are lol. I'll try to post a pic of them tonight after work.View attachment 1318856
Beast, always wanted to grow out a big male blackbelt yours is looking great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store