Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Agreed, I mean if someone breaks into a house then they will probably get separated from their children, but if someone. Reads into a country they get off scot free?
I say we need to put bounties on them (dead or alive, with higher bounties for more violent ones).

And yes I mean illegal immigrants, legal immigrants are usually very good people
"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status. "
They are seeking asylum and they must be in the US to apply for asylum.

Bounties are going to lead to a whole lot of idiots shooting latinos dead because they think latinos = illegals. Making the whole country bounty hunters is NOT going to solve the problem.

Yeah like I said earlier those charged should go to the end of the line, possibly not granted citizenship. Right off the bat, coming here in that way shows a blatant disregard for OUR laws. Smh.... Bleeding heart crybabies...
"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status. "

Reactions: J. H.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It would appear that the asylum process needs to be reformed as well if one is allowed to apply for it no matter how they entered the country.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's illegal for a parent to leave their child in a hot car for 5 or 10 minutes while they run into store for a pack of smokes or whatever but it's okay for an alien to drag their children halfway across Mexico and then force the young to accompany them while they commit the crime of entering this country illegally.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's illegal for a parent to leave their child in a hot car for 5 or 10 minutes while they run into store for a pack of smokes or whatever but it's okay for an alien to drag their children halfway across Mexico and then force the young to accompany them while they commit the crime of entering this country illegally.
A lot of them end up killing their children, many corpses are found every year

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Now you're going to tell us what the illegals need to say to twist their situation to fall under asylum requirements right? BS!!

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
It's not bullshit. That is a quotation of the U.S Immigration and Citizenship Services website.

Reactions: J. H.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Sparky.....is that what the S stands for?
Booooo!!!! No it wasn't. I'm starting to feel Don's letting us down immigration wise.
Agreed, I mean if someone breaks into a house then they will probably get separated from their children, but if someone. Reads into a country they get off scot free?
I say we need to put bounties on them (dead or alive, with higher bounties for more violent ones).

And yes I mean illegal immigrants, legal immigrants are usually very good people
So,how will it go now.....every alien who shows up with a child in tow will now be ushered on in?

Yeah like I said earlier those charged should go to the end of the line, possibly not granted citizenship. Right off the bat, coming here in that way shows a blatant disregard for OUR laws. Smh.... Bleeding heart crybabies...
I can't say that you guys are wrong i get what your saying. But what happens to the kids that are left behind ? Do they fall into the system and we end up paying for them anyway ?

Plus I still cant wrap my head around the seperation thing.

I honestly think Trump was using this as leverage to get his wall. I don't think he approved of some of inadvertent issues that are arising

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I can't make a good statement or opinion on how to deal with the ones that are here already. There should be NO new ones though

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store