Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 1320724

Ok maybe im not full on xeno but I still see nothing wrong with this.
Guess I'm not full-on either.
Other dictionaries agree with my milder definition.
Most of us aren't, I'd like to think it's sense we have. Even according to google. None of us show intense dislike, we aren't being irrational, there are many European countries we're laughing at (well I am anyway) dealing with the troubles of open borders this very second.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
My wife had to wait 8 months to come in legally, I don't think it's fair for others to cut in line. I hate line cutters.
Yeah I heard that Russia mail order takes forever :)

That's what people don't take into consideration. There's plenty doing it the right way

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am not a xeno, wanting folks to enter legally does not fall into that category. I do not care what country you are from, makes no dif to me just enter legally.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
I am not a xeno, wanting folks to enter legally does not fall into that category. I do not care what country you are from, makes no dif to me just enter legally.
Yeeeees it does pops!!! Where you been??? Lol.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think what people don't like about xenophobia is that it groups people up based on their religion and generalizes them as this or that. And we also benefit a lot from interacting with other countries.
But it's a free country. It's ok to not like someone no matter the reason. The issue is when it becomes verbal or physically abusive

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
haha, living in the real world and thinking for myself. I work with all nationalities at work, all great folks,

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Can I ask a dumb question ? How are these kids becoming sperated from there parents ?

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
My wife had to wait 8 months to come in legally, I don't think it's fair for others to cut in line. I hate line cutters.
Hello; This unfair treatment is among the top things that bother me about the illegal aliens who sneak into the country. Some do it the right way and go thru the long process. As you say line cutters are low life sneaks and are by the fact of sneaking in criminals.
As I said before we are not for the most part talking of those who show up at a proper immigration point. (I wonder if this statement is the one that gave jaws such joy recently?)

Those who sneak in and get caught are in fact doing a criminal act. I can also see child endangerment charges added in some cases. Residence in this country has some value so becoming a resident in a way can be considered similar to any other such theft.
My guess is the ones who sneak in and avoid capture go on to get fake ID's. Another guess is there are "underground railroad" type systems in place to help.

By the way a lot of activity since I posted this morning about a poll. I just voted myself and at the time there were a slight majority that want to bickering to go on. I voted that I don't care.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
remember I have 4 adopted kids, 2 are Mexican , 1 is native American, and ones European.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store