Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
In all seriousness. This immigration stuff is stupid. You're breaking the law. If you get caught speeding and get a ticket take your whipping. Its no different dont do the crime if you can't do the time.

It's like buying rescue fish at Wal-Mart but hating the way they treat the fish. Your supporting the cause. Illegal immigrant kids are the same way. Your supporting them being separated by not enforcing the law. So more kids get sent due to being away with it

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
no, me either.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
I 3rd lol. Lastly to all the hystericals out there, remember, the right thing for these people to do is to stay home and fill out the proper paperwork. The parents who make the decision to put their children through the system in that way is really where your hostility needs to be.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The parents who make the decision to put their children through the system in that way is really where your hostility needs to be.
Hello; So very true. The parents (adults at least) made the initial decision and all that follows is on them not any agency or person here in the USA.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I 3rd lol. Lastly to all the hystericals out there, remember, the right thing for these people to do is to stay home and fill out the proper paperwork. The parents who make the decision to put their children through the system in that way is really where your hostility needs to be.
Why can't people figure this out. Are we that gullible

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I'm a middle east xeno. Been there and read the Quran. Its kind of hard to trust folks that have a hatred for their own people and my beliefs. Lie cheat steal kill people like me. I'm not going into great details but a guy invited us in thanked us really genuinely grateful...until his buddies come busting in.
You want to gripe about immigration. I think you should have to go to these countries and live amongst them for awhile.

I'm all for my fellow Americans black blue white brown or pink with zebra strikes....but we need to be selective with our immigrants. Remember Miami in the 80s.
You do know that there are significant populations of non muslims in the middle east right? I am not sure what you mean by hatred of their own people. You seem to have based your opinion of a wide variety of cultures and populations on one trip. Your idea of being "selective" with immigrants sounds like you want to restrict immigrants/potential ones because of their country. We already vet our immigrants very well; this is also treating a population unfairly because of where they originate from. I find it stupid you are proud of a irrational fear/dislike of middle eastern people.

Hello; This unfair treatment is among the top things that bother me about the illegal aliens who sneak into the country. Some do it the right way and go thru the long process. As you say line cutters are low life sneaks and are by the fact of sneaking in criminals.
As I said before we are not for the most part talking of those who show up at a proper immigration point. (I wonder if this statement is the one that gave jaws such joy recently?)

Those who sneak in and get caught are in fact doing a criminal act. I can also see child endangerment charges added in some cases. Residence in this country has some value so becoming a resident in a way can be considered similar to any other such theft.
My guess is the ones who sneak in and avoid capture go on to get fake ID's. Another guess is there are "underground railroad" type systems in place to help.

By the way a lot of activity since I posted this morning about a poll. I just voted myself and at the time there were a slight majority that want to bickering to go on. I voted that I don't care.
Why can't people figure this out. Are we that gullible
Because people aren't gullible. You must PHYSICALLY be in the US to apply for asylum; leading to people leaving for there legally or illegally since it doesn't matter how you are there.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
You do know that there are significant populations of non muslims in the middle east right? I am not sure what you mean by hatred of their own people. You seem to have based your opinion of a wide variety of cultures and populations on one trip. Your idea of being "selective" with immigrants sounds like you want to restrict immigrants/potential ones because of their country. We already vet our immigrants very well; this is also treating a population unfairly because of where they originate from. I find it stupid you are proud of a irrational fear/dislike of middle eastern people.

Because people aren't gullible. You must PHYSICALLY be in the US to apply for asylum; leading to people leaving for there legally or illegally since it doesn't matter how you are there.
Again, they are NOT filing for asylum. There are 5 specific grounds, you must prove you're being persecuted in at least 1 of the 5. Where are Mexican illegals being persecuted?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store