May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
Reactions: jaws7777 and J. H.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
thinks the politicians really play it up so we spend time arguing with each other and keeping us distracted from their own dodgy behaviour.
hello; Very good point that makes sense. In fact I would have more confidence for a secure future if I was convinced all this chaos is orchestrated and not just ordinary chaos. If that last statement does not make sense I will try again if you wish.

you still are a descendant of immigrants
QUOTE="J. H., post: 7949212, member: 152467"]we do not need to import Sharia law or Jihad[/QUOTE]
Hello; These two statements I agree with.

Am I less of an American because my grandmother was born in a DP camp in Europe? Because the furthest back I can trace my American ancestors is to the 1830's?
Hello; How to comment on this? First thing is the depth of a persons ancestry in this country does not necessarily make them "more American" than someone with less depth. I do figure however that it likely helps.
My take is there are groups of fairly newcomers in the country who are not trying to acclimate and who actively are trying to make enclaves of places to be just like the place they just recently fled including some laws. Might it be that some of those laws are part of the reason they felt the need to flee the old place.

Immigration makes us stronger.
Hello; I would change the phrase to "Immigration can make us stronger." I just do not think all immigration without some limits is the best choice.

maybe we need a Trump. I still could never vote for D. Trump, though.
Hello; This is a most interesting statement. What if it read thus; "maybe we need a surgeon who gets the job done and makes things better, but I will not go to him because he has personal behavior I do not like."

Reactions: J. H. and *ROCK*

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
How is Trump making things better?
This only a fraction of the list.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5% . (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
How is Trump making things better?
Lol, where to begin. IMO, where are things not improving? As far as the country goes, our economy is growing strong, we're finally putting some sense into our immigration, unemployment is at what, a SIXTEEN YEAR low! Which way do you want to go here lol!

Reactions: Kris P Bacon

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
This only a fraction of the list.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5% . (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
Many of your 1st paragraph "achievements" by Trump came within a year or even half of that. That is simply not enough time to account for the lag that comes from implementing economic policies or to even get them passed.

Obama increased the US debt because we were in a recession at that time and a bill was passed stimulating the economy(it worked even though it got watered down by the republicans). We were definitely not in a recession in early 2017. We can not compare the two without taking that into context. Sadly enough, Trump's tax bill will bring our national debt to 100 percent of our GDP by 2028 according to a report by the Congressional Budget Office,

Both of the next two points you mentioned happened within a MONTH of Trump being sworn in. What did Trump do? Correlation does not equal causation. Your third point is from April. Again, what policies did Trump enact?

Trump can claim credit for the next 2 imo.

Do you really want a guy who thinks that a Truck driver should have waited around in a unheated cab in 14 degrees below zero and risked death if he wanted to keep his job on the Supreme Court?

So getting rid of efforts to limit climate change is a good thing?

Getting rid of regulation blindly is a stupid thing to do. Where are we going to buy a new environment from? What is wrong with regulating pollution?

Trump is going to wreck our trade with other countries just to grandstand and stroke his ego.

Reactions: J. H.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Many of your 1st paragraph "achievements" by Trump came within a year or even half of that. That is simply not enough time to account for the lag that comes from implementing economic policies or to even get them passed.

Obama increased the US debt because we were in a recession at that time and a bill was passed stimulating the economy(it worked even though it got watered down by the republicans). We were definitely not in a recession in early 2017. We can not compare the two without taking that into context. Sadly enough,

Both of the next two points you mentioned happened within a MONTH of Trump being sworn in. What did Trump do? Correlation does not equal causation. Your third point is from April. Again, what policies did Trump enact?

Trump can claim credit for the next 2 imo.

So getting rid of efforts to limit climate change is a good thing?

Getting rid of regulation blindly is a stupid thing to do. Where are we going to buy a new environment from? What is wrong with regulating pollution?

Trump is going to wreck our trade with other countries just to grandstand and stroke his ego.
You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm convinced you're just a troll. No need to waste anymore time with you.

Reactions: jaws7777

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Lmao, I have no clue what I'm talking about because I said you need to take stuff into context? Sounds like you're mad because I'm saying Trump can't be credited for economic points reached a month after he actually took office.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
She could say it was because she is white and a women. Two 4 one, race card and sexism. Would work perfectly if she was a black liberal. The MSM would erupt in Social justice warrior, outrage.
That would be illegal. To quote the article I linked again:
"Most states ban most businesses from discriminating against clients based on the clients’ race, religion, sex or national origin. Federal law does the same, though for a narrower set of businesses (and doesn’t cover sex discrimination); it also adds a ban on disability discrimination"

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Lmao, I have no clue what I'm talking about because I said you need to take stuff into context? Sounds like you're mad because I'm saying Trump can't be credited for economic points reached a month after he actually took office.
Yep that's exactly what I'm saying. "Economic lag" that's a good one. Trump can't be credited for RECORD economic growth? That suure was nice of Obama to finally set up the economy, right before he left, gtfo troll.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store