Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
How helpful is pumping water into the aquifers? I think they began doing that in California.
hello; I had not heard of this so cannot say anything useful. My first question is where do they get the water to pump back in? The reason ground water is used is because normal natural rainfall is either too sporadic or just not enough inches per season.

The only reason to pump water back in I can think of off hand might be to use the aquifers for holding what they can during times of good rainfall or snow pack. That is just a guess.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
just heard that the woman who threw Sarah Sanders out of her restaurant followed the party as they went across the street to another eatery.The nutcase then tried to cause a scenel and have them removed from that place as well.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
No way lmao !ink

just heard that the woman who threw Sarah Sanders out of her restaurant followed the party as they went across the street to another eatery.The nutcase then tried to cause a scenel and have them removed from that place as well.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
And mad Maxine was just calling for open harassment of all cabinet members wherever you find them. I hope she keeps running her mouth right up to the midterms. She is a gift.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
No way lmao !ink
Red Hen owner kicked Sarah Sanders out then FOLLOWED her to new restaurant to protest
Saagar Enjeti
✔@esaagar

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1011279136910921728

.@GovMikeHuckabee just said on @IngrahamAngle's Radio Show that the owner of the Red Hen followed Sarah Sanders in-laws across the street to a different restaurant and organized a protest while they were dining (Sarah and her husband were not present during the protest)
11:05 AM - Jun 25, 2018

If this is true, the owner of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, VA really crossed the line. Was it her right to serve who she chooses in her private establishment? Sure. Was it her right to harass Sarah Sanders and her family?
No.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
They're using a combination of treated sewage water and floodwater.
Hello; I am afraid this is beyond anything I can figure. I get that most of us drink and use treated sewage water from someone upstream. Untreated Flood water on the other hand can be worse than treated sewage. Flood water picks up most anything lying around.
Do you think this is part of the "fracking" for natural gas retrivial?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
And mad Maxine was just calling for open harassment of all cabinet members wherever you find them. I hope she keeps running her mouth right up to the midterms. She is a gift.
This is outrageous....holding my breath waiting for one of her colleagues to speak out against such thuggery!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store