Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
I am in the process of joining Sons Of Confederate Veterans, an Org dedicated to preserving southern heritage and history. I must prove I am an ancestor of a Confederate veteran who was KIA or honorably discharged.
This quest has caused me to research my history and family tree. My ancestor was Thomas Wesley Gordon who served with Sgt Dickinsons light artillery.
Their job was protecting interior Fl from Union raids. Sgt Dickinson was much feared, if union troops met him, there was hell to pay.
They practiced guerilla warfare on their home turf.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Travis Morgan

Feeder Fish
Jun 26, 2018
We have quality and healthy +A Grade Ornamental fish for sale at affordable prices. We have been in the market for 10 years now as an Arowana hobbyist, and now we grow the best Arowana brands, well known in International markets. we have the following types of fish: Arowanas species Discus species Flowerhorn Koi & Butterfly Koi Saratogas contact now and place your order on Banjar Red Arowana.jpg

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It almost got to that point the other day when Florida AG Pam Bondi was confronted by an angry mob of protesters when she was at a movie viewing.Bondi claimed that someone spit on her during the fracas but she couldn't be sure if it was intentional or not because the person was yelling so loudly.... calling the dems "dims" aint such a bad thing considering some of their recent behavior.
Didn't I see that dems left a beheaded burned animal carcass somewhere (was it at the House of Representatives?)

Reactions: Travis Morgan

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
We have quality and healthy +A Grade Ornamental fish for sale at affordable prices. We have been in the market for 10 years now as an Arowana hobbyist, and now we grow the best Arowana brands, well known in International markets. we have the following types of fish: Arowanas species Discus species Flowerhorn Koi & Butterfly Koi Saratogas contact now and place your order on View attachment 1321736
Cool fish but you should post on the for sale forum and maybe esquire about being a MFK vendor.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store