Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Bottom line is this is cruelty to animals. The red devils were just being red devils. Regardless of tank size.
Let's say you had two dogs, notorious for not playing nice with other dogs. You get them both and put them together, in a smaller kennel than is recommended for either dog. And one attacked the other. Would you take the offending dog, and jam it in a garbage disposal? That's what you did here. Makes me sick.

Last edited:

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Who knows, they may have survived lol. No I didn’t value the fish much, they were about my least favorite in the tank... now I just have 2 dumb Oscars that eat all the food patrolling unchecked. I think it is safe to move my chocolate cichlid over now. Just a bummer with the festae. I will be keeping my eyes peeled to see if any local stores get them in, they are the best looking cichlid.

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Bottom line is this is cruelty to animals. The red devils were just being red devils. Regardless of tank size.
Let's say you had two dogs, notorious for not playing nice with other dogs. You get them both and put them together, in a smaller kennel than is recommended for either dog. And one attacked the other. Would you take the offending dog, and jam it in a garbage disposal? That's what you did here. Makes me sick.
And if I had a dog that showed that level of aggression I would probably take it in to be euthanized. Not around my children.

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Lol, character assumptions are indicators of true inferior intelligence. I did a bad thing, I know I did a bad thing. I could have taken them to a fish store but I would have been late for work. The only other option I had was give them to my wife and her family to eat (Cambodians love fish). I will let you determine what was the best method of disposal. Frankly I don’t care, they were **** fish. I should never have gotten them, but they seemed like a good buy at the time. Now I just have regret. I’m over it though... on to better things. My frustrations have been vented, and I’m fine now.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Aaaaaand this is where a good meteor strike or plague would do wonders.

Way too many stupid people in the world.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Lol, character assumptions are indicators of true inferior intelligence. I did a bad thing, I know I did a bad thing. I could have taken them to a fish store but I would have been late for work. The only other option I had was give them to my wife and her family to eat (Cambodians love fish). I will let you determine what was the best method of disposal. Frankly I don’t care, they were **** fish. I should never have gotten them, but they seemed like a good buy at the time. Now I just have regret. I’m over it though... on to better things. My frustrations have been vented, and I’m fine now.
He's assuming your character based on the actions that you've demonstrated for all to see.

Character is based on actions. And yours, as you have shown, is lacking.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Frankly I don’t care, they were **** fish.
Please stop keeping fish if this is your attitude about them. Take up a hobby where your idiocy doesn't have consequences for other living things. Maybe collecting baseball cards would be more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store