Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
If you're going to boycott Walmart it should be because they treat their employees like trash. Also their exploitation of 3rd world labor.

Reactions: J. H.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I do not think thats right any more than it is with any others, again they just sell stuff, they not making it. and the folks here in Monroe like working for Walmart, I know I talk to them every day almost. they great for putting mentally disabled and senior citizens to work as greeters.

Reactions: skjl47

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I dont get the whole thing that a bunch of weirdos and assorted strange people shop at Walmart.I go there pretty regularly on my own or to take my mother shopping and I have only seen normal looking people..

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Not Target, They let men go in girl's bathrooms.
That's right. Regarding Walmart having pro Trump stuff, that's a given. Did they have impeach 44? Or any other president? I'll be happy when I can get my good riddance to 44 shirt I guess..

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I dont get the whole thing that a bunch of weirdos and assorted strange people shop at Walmart.I go there pretty regularly on my own or to take my mother shopping and I have only seen normal looking people..
Same here...never have seen anything weird at mine except one time a toddler pooped and was leaving a trail where he walked.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Look up their anti union stuff. They make protestors out to be rioters to get the FBI to shut them down. They also keep their workers in perpetual poverty.

Yeah, I'm totally a snowflake for saying the Waltons should treat their workers like actual people. Grow up.
Yes you are a snowflake. You expect everyone to have union benefits? You grow up.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
keep in mind most those picks taken on Halloween.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store