Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
These people man. Can you imagine if the hatred was directed at other.... "Prominent" figures
Right,gotta love the leftard lunatics....there's no other way to describe someone who would take the time to do such a thing.The square is not even Trump's property so who did the act hurt?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It tells the failure of DMV's everywhere. Image the ones not caught. I'm betting there were some sleeping at mine. There were at least 24 stations but many were not being called.
I was just messing with ya.That reminds me of a report of an employee with the state background check system for firearms purchases.The person was said to have cleared tons of people without even fully checking into them.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
hello; Pops tried to be diplomatic when pointing things out to a repeating offender and I guess it did not register as that member continues to try to bait us into restricted topics. I do not know why this person did not get a personal warning as some others apparently did. One of my threads got closed because of the out of bounds talk.
I am curious as to how far this person will be allowed to go on. I am trying to stay clear of these topics and to not respond.
Saying I'm done talking is baiting? BTW your thread was closed b/c it was a pissing contest as the mod put it between you and a few others and a new account that got banned after.

BMG94

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
I'm going to hell for laughing at what I just had to explain to my stepson...
Ok so he's 8 and we let him play Minecraft when it gets crappy outside... Anyways hes making a sign and he's trying to spell something so I ask him "Ben what're you trying to spell?" He replies "i'm trying to spell CJ" LOL mind you with him being 8 I got startled and confusion took over my mind as I'm sitting there looking at his version of the word... He has "seejay" spelled out..
I nearly died haha but that wasn't it nope...
It took me a good five minutes trying to explain that when you say the word CJ that you are actually spelling it out at the same time....
Ohh man kids are something else.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm going to hell for laughing at what I just had to explain to my stepson...
Ok so he's 8 and we let him play Minecraft when it gets crappy outside... Anyways hes making a sign and he's trying to spell something so I ask him "Ben what're you trying to spell?" He replies "i'm trying to spell CJ" LOL mind you with him being 8 I got startled and confusion took over my mind as I'm sitting there looking at his version of the word... He has "seejay" spelled out..
I nearly died haha but that wasn't it nope...
It took me a good five minutes trying to explain that when you say the word CJ that you are actually spelling it out at the same time....
Ohh man kids are something else.
Everyone else on mindcraft must be trying to figure it what his "cryptic messages" mean lol

Reactions: BMG94
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store