Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Thanks guys, just got back from getting her worst cuts cleaned,
Hello; back in 1986 my second wife had a broken back from a car accident. She recovered but it took some time. She had a steel rod in her back for a year to hold things in place. Every thing went in stages and seemed to take forever. I was lucky in that her sister was able to stay with her during the day while I was at work during the first critical three weeks. I took over in the afternoon until the next morning and all weekends. I was full time care giver when school summer vacation started. By fall school term she was able to be alone.

Being a care giver can wear you down if you do not have some help. Pace yourself and do not turn down chances to take a break. Likely a long haul.
Good luck

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ya there is going to be a bit no way around that.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Hello; back in 1986 my second wife had a broken back from a car accident. She recovered but it took some time. She had a steel rod in her back for a year to hold things in place. Every thing went in stages and seemed to take forever. I was lucky in that her sister was able to stay with her during the day while I was at work during the first critical three weeks. I took over in the afternoon until the next morning and all weekends. I was full time care giver when school summer vacation started. By fall school term she was able to be alone.

Being a care giver can wear you down if you do not have some help. Pace yourself and do not turn down chances to take a break. Likely a long haul.
Good luck
Thanks SK, we have good suport with her mom, me and older sister.

They talking possible surgery now but we see. either way looking at 6 weeks, nothing like a year. On a happy note for her, school just waved her PE requirement do to it for her diploma.

hell of a way to get out of that one.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody seen the video of the security guard recording the police officer as he is on the ground struggling to subdue an offender?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, "put down the Fn phone and help!!!"
Smh...
......while he and another man were struggling with the joker.I heard that the woman has been fired for not helping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store