Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard on the news that in some of the southern states it has been so hot that a few car airbags have exploded!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I just heard on the news that in some of the southern states it has been so hot that a few car airbags have exploded!
Still not the hottest. And yet I heard a forecast that it will be brutal cold down here this winter. Also last winter had a record of 1.8 inches of snow(in Austin).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Still not the hottest. And yet I heard a forecast that it will be brutal cold down here this winter. Also last winter had a record of 1.8 inches of snow(in Austin).
Wow....do some of the older homes even have heating systems there?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The real old ones didn't. Although most had fireplaces. Nowdays we are moving away from fireplaces. Our system makes a screeching sound when it's below 50. The builders swear up and down it's the way they are made nowdays. It's so annoying every winter.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
That's not right.....didn't Killer Kahn ban the wearing of bathing suits in public?
No, he banned an advertisement that had a woman in a yellow bikini. That must be the only thing he's done because, "under Sadiq Khan, crime has skyrocketed to unprecedented levels!"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I hear that the citizens are really catching Hell from the so called refugees in some areas.....and they aren't even allowed to openly speak or complain about it....and my post about the bikinis was a joke by the way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store