Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That sure sounds like a fun way to make money but I'd think that companies or whoever is in charge of the moving of such vehicles would simply deliver them by car carrying trucks?
I've thought of that, but I've come to the following conclusion: since these cars are only kept at low densities at the auction lots spread across the country before being brought to the special auction sales it probably cost less to move them individually, I think the reason they spread out the cars is so they don't all get stolen in one instant.

Reactions: imabot

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
That sure sounds like a fun way to make money but I'd think that companies or whoever is in charge of the moving of such vehicles would simply deliver them by car carrying trucks?

I think that these cars are sold on a small scale that trucking them would be more expensive than just driving them to the location.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Recently the state of TN executed a man. Before the execution and now after the execution some are trying to make a case against such because, from their point of view, the method was not very pleasant. Without getting into the details of his crime I have no doubt that his victims suffered greatly and he did not show them any mercy. The next execution coming up is to be of a man who slit the throats of two people. I guess the same methods will be used at that time if things are allowed to continue.

I know how I view these things and am curious as to how other who read this thread see these executions.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-court-filing/ar-BBN1EVC?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I say no one else should be allowed to view an execution other than the victim's loved ones and certain prison staff.That would avoid such nonsense.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I say no one else should be allowed to view an execution other than the victim's loved ones and certain prison staff.That would avoid such nonsense.
Also why not have a gladiator pit? Rapist vs
Muderer, winner lives and doesn't have to fight until a couple days later

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017

This prevents accountability though.
"Dr. David Lubarsky's statement is included in a new court filing entered late Thursday amid an ongoing legal challenge of Tennessee’s lethal injection protocol. He wrote that Irick “experienced the feeling of choking, drowning in his own fluids, suffocating, being buried alive, and the burning sensation caused by the injection of the potassium chloride.”

The documents also state Tennessee failed to follow its own protocol during Irick's execution, raising questions about whether executioners ever intended to ensure Irick was unable to feel the pain caused by the second and third lethal injection drugs. "

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
This prevents accountability though.
"Dr. David Lubarsky's statement is included in a new court filing entered late Thursday amid an ongoing legal challenge of Tennessee’s lethal injection protocol. He wrote that Irick “experienced the feeling of choking, drowning in his own fluids, suffocating, being buried alive, and the burning sensation caused by the injection of the potassium chloride.”

The documents also state Tennessee failed to follow its own protocol during Irick's execution, raising questions about whether executioners ever intended to ensure Irick was unable to feel the pain caused by the second and third lethal injection drugs. "
They should of just put a bullet in the brain, cheaper

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store