Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Back in 1999 when I was living near Wilmington NC a hurricane came thru. As I still had a place in KY I left soon after school was closed down. I was away for around a week before things got back to normal.
I recall speeding away from the coast on a back country two lane road. All of a sudden a long line of NC state troopers passed by going fast the other way toward the storm. Seven of them I think. Even tho I was pushing 80 mph they never came after me. I guess the were in a hurry to get where they were going and I got lucky.
The fellow from whom I rented a room stayed and rode the storm out. He was OK nut was without power for a few days. Not me. I watched the storm on TV.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am not boycotting the NFL, I like my foot ball, tho if they do not stop calling penalties with this no falling on the quarter back when you tackle him, I will be getting pretty upset. Thats how you tackle, you rap him up and bring him down. silly arse new rule.

and again sorry no not boycotting, caperdick is not taking away my football. or the other silly willies. and my team has not protested in any way so, ya. on with the games, HIT THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I have a copy of the movie United 93 and have been putting off watching it. I watched last night. Seemed as good a time as any as the anniversary stuff already had me recalling that day.
Not sure I want to watch again and if any have not seen the film it is not fun. I have not been to the memorial at the crash site but the idea of the chimes seems OK.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
and again sorry no not boycotting, caperdick is not taking away my football. or the other silly willies. and my team has not protested in any way so, ya. on with the games, HIT THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know about this year but last year seahawks did kneel.

I barely watched some of Dallas, I rest I don't care. Football has robbed me of it being an America sport.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard that a college professor shot himself as a form of protest of President Trump! The loon was found in a campus bathroom at College of Southern Nevada with a gunshot wound on his arm.He was promptly treated for his injury AND then was arrested.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: FMA4ME
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store