Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.
My vote as well, those lowlifes need an extra dose of karma

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.
My vote as well, those lowlifes need an extra dose of karma

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Doing it too much and for the wrong reasons. Wife is worried about my health. Better life choice. It just sucks during football season
May I ask what is/was your beverage of choice?

Reactions: Matteus

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I did it back in 2002 and haven't had a drink since. No desire either. I used to drink like it was water.
That's my problem I can kill a 5th of 50% like nothing. Trying to rewire your brain not to do something you've been doing for 16yrs is tricky. The drink after work everyday thing is the worst. It's for the best though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store