Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Bourbon. Daily bib Evans or turkey 101. Special occassion. Turkey rare breed is my fav, but I have bookers, stagg Jr, knob creek sb, along with several other really good barrel proofs.

Someone's going to hit the liquor lottery when I give these away.
Why not do a raffle?

Reactions: Matteus

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.
I overlooked this earlier. That right there is despicable. Such a sad state of society

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.
I overlooked this earlier. That right there is despicable. Such a sad state of society

Channeling my inner viper...

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
They're all open, but preserved. I need to sell some dart frogs. Maybe a buy 4 get a free 3/4 bottle lol
If only you could ship to Canada. Lol

Actually my wife has the same concern. I’m moderately responding rather than cold turkey (no pun intended). I have done the no alcohol from a raging drunk to just drinking in moderation now. I think I went for 2-3 yrs didn’t even touch it.

You can do it man. We believe in you.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
hello; I notice that sometimes there are double posts. This was happening to me a while back from time to time. Not sure why but think I have a way to avoid double posts.
I think the site, the internet or something gets too loaded up somehow. When I hit the Post Reply button nothing will happen and I also noted the a small black rectangle shows up in the upper right portion of my screen.
At first I would hit the Post Reply again but now I just it the back arrow on my screen. Seems to work as I have checked to see if my post loaded up and they do.
I have not had a double post since starting to do it this way. Those of you who know computers and the internet might try this and come up with a technical explaination?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That's my problem I can kill a 5th of 50% like nothing. Trying to rewire your brain not to do something you've been doing for 16yrs is tricky. The drink after work everyday thing is the worst. It's for the best though.
I drank hard liquor in the 80's and early 90's. Then in the late 90's I switched to beer.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I got my first official "work pay" today! I worked 4.5 hours and made $137aud.. I have a pay slip and everything!

I've also been told I'm getting a guaranteed 15 hours a week so that'll be awesome! Plan is to save up while looking for a rental house, eventually move into a rental house, then live off of just the basics and keep saving until I have enough to go to the bank and beg for a mortgage.. Things can only go up from here! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store