Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
(As genie)
LOL ive never heard of this before and ive lived on a farm pretty much 50yrs. I friggin hate squirrels and wish all of them had their tails tied in a knot together!!!
Your wish has been granted, all the worlds squirrels shall be knotted and tied, then gifted in front of your house!
There shall be a massive human dieoff as a result!

You have two more wishes, choose DOOB DOOB

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Probably, I mean having a rat temple in and of itself is kinda insane
It's certainly not a site that I would be in any rush to visit.I used to have a recurring nightmare of being chewed to death by a horde of rats so I know that I would just lose it if I wound up in such a place.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's certainly not a site that I would be in any rush to visit.I used to have a recurring nightmare of being chewed to death by a horde of rats so I know that I would just lose it if I wound up in such a place.
As a side note you probably shouldn't watch this one movie, think it was called Ben or benny (just a heads up).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
As a side note you probably shouldn't watch this one movie, think it was called Ben or benny (just a heads up).
I saw Ben years ago when I was a kid and that was probably what caused the nightmares.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ation-wedding/ar-BBNso7R?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

hello; Another bride going on a rant because the wedding guests are not willing to pony up to be the audience for her dream day. This one wants guests to spend two grand to see her get married in Hawaii but out of over 100 invites only 7 are willing. She also complains about the gift register.

The first one several days ago was even better. That one wanted the guests to chip in a few grand each so she could afford to have her wedding in some expensive place.

This is just a fun read. At least I got a chuckle.

Reactions: DOOB

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ation-wedding/ar-BBNso7R?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

hello; Another bride going on a rant because the wedding guests are not willing to pony up to be the audience for her dream day. This one wants guests to spend two grand to see her get married in Hawaii but out of over 100 invites only 7 are willing. She also complains about the gift register.

The first one several days ago was even better. That one wanted the guests to chip in a few grand each so she could afford to have her wedding in some expensive place.

This is just a fun read. At least I got a chuckle.
I don't get why they expect people to pay for someone else's wedding, and if I did pay anything I'd want a refund if they break their oaths and get a divorce.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store