Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Haven't burned them yet, but they are hidden in the deepest, darkest, most treacherous part of the earth... -My cousins laptop :p
Even if I could get to them I sure as hell ain't posting them anywhere on the internet - if you want to know how I look, just check my avatar (or River's thread... I remember a very strong reflection in one of the FTS's)

Post script: you can't make out my face properly in my avatar, but I do look awesome haha

I'm stumped... If you lived in Aus I'd say "Dropbear!!!" But you don't, so... :D
Mustard packet, blackbird flying overhead, or someone ran over a mustard packet

Reactions: tlindsey

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Haven't burned them yet, but they are hidden in the deepest, darkest, most treacherous part of the earth... -My cousins laptop :p
Even if I could get to them I sure as hell ain't posting them anywhere on the internet - if you want to know how I look, just check my avatar (or River's thread... I remember a very strong reflection in one of the FTS's)

Post script: you can't make out my face properly in my avatar, but I do look awesome haha

I'm stumped... If you lived in Aus I'd say "Dropbear!!!" But you don't, so... :D
Mustard packet, blackbird flying overhead, or someone ran over a mustard packet

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio