Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Possibly a bird picked up a mustard pack and while carrying it in its mouth mustard oozed out and dripped on your ear.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Possibly a bird picked up a mustard pack and while carrying it in its mouth mustard oozed out and dripped on your ear.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
hello; No and no one was very close. That is an even more disgusting thought than bird poo. Well done.
I'm not sure which would gross me out more,a bird in flight smacking me with mustard poopage or someone projectile sneezing on me.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Sounds good to me, I think that's fair, want to share any of the horrible pics? Or have ye burned em yet lol
Haven't burned them yet, but they are hidden in the deepest, darkest, most treacherous part of the earth... -My cousins laptop :p
Even if I could get to them I sure as hell ain't posting them anywhere on the internet - if you want to know how I look, just check my avatar (or River's thread... I remember a very strong reflection in one of the FTS's)

Post script: you can't make out my face properly in my avatar, but I do look awesome haha

Hello; A small mystery for speculation. I parked my truck at the local Wal-mart yesterday afternoon. I park out a ways and had some spaces between my truck and other parked cars. It was clear but fairly gusty wind. Not real strong wind but enough to have the flags standing out pretty straight. I had around 20 yards from my truck. I had on a baseball type cap. I felt something wet hit the top of my left ear. My first though being it was bird poo.
I touched it with a finger and looked at it on my finger. It was yellow. I smelled it and it smelled like mustard. All yellow and no other colors and smelled just like mustard. Pretty sure it was mustard. I did not taste it but looked like mustard when I checked in the restroom mirror.

So it's mustard. Question is how it got onto my ear? There were others in the parking lot but none close to me. I did not notice anyone in the near parked cars and I do try to watch for these things. Cars were moving but not very close to me at all.

I need some guesses. Hendre Hendre , Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt , pops pops , W Warborg , P PYRU , @deadliest viper, F FMA4ME tlindsey tlindsey and all.
I'm stumped... If you lived in Aus I'd say "Dropbear!!!" But you don't, so... :D

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
personally I see most plausible is you where actually hit with a rapper or tissue that you did not see blowing in the wind and had mustered on it.

Reactions: skjl47

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
mustered having a GW of 0.9 g/cm3). it will not float or stay air born on its own. It needs a ride to fly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store