Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, the only thing more obvious would be the distinction between chattel slavery and prostitution.

Cough Alex Jones Cough Dinesh.
Prostitution IS chattel slavery , we've gone over this, and you've bent over backwards trying to say "no this Slavery is ok" , but what do you expect from a dem? They were pro slavery back in the day, looks like little has changed

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; My take has been that when a group thinks their cause exists on a very high moral level a belief that can be held, even if it is not correct, then that makes most any tactic acceptable from their point of view.
Add to this that such a group may think that the "others" represent some form of extreme evil.

Burning someone's car and spray painting a message on it because of a bumper sticker seems to fit. Not a good sign for things to come.
I find people will sometimes try and justify anything, and stoop very low to make their point heard

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; My take has been that when a group thinks their cause exists on a very high moral level a belief that can be held, even if it is not correct, then that makes most any tactic acceptable from their point of view.
Add to this that such a group may think that the "others" represent some form of extreme evil.

Burning someone's car and spray painting a message on it because of a bumper sticker seems to fit. Not a good sign for things to come.
I find some people will sometimes try and justify anything, and stoop very low to make their point heard

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did I miss something.....when did Alex Jones or Dinesh destroy anyone's property or chase someone out of a damned restaurant all for the heinous crime of having different political views.?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Prostitution IS chattel slavery , we've gone over this, and you've bent over backwards trying to say "no this Slavery is ok" , but what do you expect from a dem? They were pro slavery back in the day, looks like little has changed

Sorry, you need a review of chattel slavery. Maybe you were sick the day the class learned about it. Comparing Slavery to Prostitution is sickening and a affront to those who were and are enslaved. I don't see Dems supporting sending children to tent camps if you want to play the what do you expect game.

Did I miss something.....when did Alex Jones or Dinesh destroy anyone's property or chase someone out of a damned restaurant all for the heinous crime of having different political views.?
I think you're forgetting how Alex Jones encouraged harassment of the parents of children at Sandy Hook leading one couple to move 8 times.

Also the fact that Dinesh knowingly illegally donated to a campaign and then cried about being punished for it. Oh wait how about the fact he called the sitting President a boy from the ghetto and a grown up Trayvon.

Also, I was saying that these two are "childish fiends" in response to Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 . Nice strawman though.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, you need a review of chattel slavery. Maybe you were sick the day the class learned about it. Comparing Slavery to Prostitution is sickening and a affront to those who were and are enslaved. I don't see Dems supporting sending children to tent camps if you want to play the what do you expect game.

I think you're forgetting how Alex Jones encouraged harassment of the parents of children at Sandy Hook leading one couple to move 8 times.

Also the fact that Dinesh knowingly illegally donated to a campaign and then cried about being punished for it. Oh wait how about the fact he called the sitting President a boy from the ghetto and a grown up Trayvon.

Also, I was saying that these two are "childish fiends" in response to Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 . Nice strawman though.
You need to remember our last conversation on chattel, you know, the one where i gave you the friggin definition?! And then walked you thru how prostitution fits every word of that definition exactly, you have a very selective memory there!

You try to lecture me on slavery, yet you do not appear to have the slightest idea what slavery is, but at the same time try to debate for it, while saying saying it isn't as bad as what was done before (that's a real low standard"it isn't the worst thing that's happened" . REALLY!) and then let's face the fact you don't want to call it what it is, well let me say it: "it is nothing less than slavery "

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
You need to remember our last conversation on chattel, you know, the one where i gave you the friggin definition?! And then walked you thru how prostitution fits every word of that definition exactly, you have a very selective memory there!

You try to lecture me on slavery, yet you do not appear to have the slightest idea what slavery is, but at the same time try to debate for it, while saying saying it isn't as bad as what was done before (that's a real low standard"it isn't the worst thing that's happened" . REALLY!) and then let's face the fact you don't want to call it what it is, well let me say it: "it is nothing less than slavery "

Really? Here's the definition of Chattel Slavery(there are multiple types as you may know) from wikipedia: "Chattel slavery, also called traditional slavery, is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, under the chattel slave system, slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth.[12]"
So how does that fit prostitution?
Also, I never said Slavery wasn't bad or appeared to argue for it. That's just you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store