Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Really? Here's the definition of Chattel Slavery(there are multiple types as you may know) from wikipedia: "Chattel slavery, also called traditional slavery, is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, under the chattel slave system, slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth.[12]"
So how does that fit prostitution?
Also, I never said Slavery wasn't bad or appeared to argue for it. That's just you.[/QUOTE) fits prostitution very well, in that they are bought and sold as commodities (i.e. Entertainment) and I'm done arguing with you, you have the cognitive capacity of a 5 year old.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Really? Here's the definition of Chattel Slavery(there are multiple types as you may know) from wikipedia: "Chattel slavery, also called traditional slavery, is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, under the chattel slave system, slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth.[12]"
So how does that fit prostitution?
Also, I never said Slavery wasn't bad or appeared to argue for it. That's just you.[/QUOTE) fits prostitution very well, in that they are bought and sold as commodities (i.e. Entertainment) and I'm done arguing with you, you have the cognitive capacity of a 5 year old.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nothing about that scenario made sense, except the punch part.
I'll be patiently waiting for Jimmy Kimmel,the rest of those late night panty waist talk show hosts as well as Saturday Night Live to make fun of Lohan.....but I won't hold my breath.

That's LL! Lmao at her Arabic accent!!!!
Haha yeah.....and how about,"don't f with me".

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
fits prostitution very well, in that they are bought and sold as commodities (i.e. Entertainment) and I'm done arguing with you, you have the cognitive capacity of a 5 year old.
Lmao. Prostitutes aren't forced to do whatever someone else wants. If I have the cognitive capacity of a 5 year old, then you have one of a newborn.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wonder when the dims are gonna call for Keith Ellison to be investigated by the FBI?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store