Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Coming from the person who called me a racist and ended up never replying when I asked for a example. No wonder you have 3 ex wives.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Wow imabot, that is uncalled for, try and have some class
This is coming from the one who said I have the mental capacity of a 5 year old when I said that Prostitution and Chattel Slavery are very different and unsimilar. There's a word that sounds somewhat like "hippocrite" . If you can't take it, don't deal it.

Hello; "It's OK, you don't have to tell me I'm your best friend too."

"It's OK, you can blame me for your NFL thread getting locked even though you pinged me to whine about me and I replied one time and that was that."

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is coming from the one who said I have the mental capacity of a 5 year old when I said that Prostitution and Chattel Slavery are very different and unsimilar. There's a word that sounds somewhat like "hippocrite" . If you can't take it, don't deal it.

"It's OK, you can blame me for your NFL thread getting locked even though you pinged me to whine about me and I replied one time and that was that."
Stop beating a dead horse, you lost , either acknowledge it or ignore it, don't bring up the same argument over and over again.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Stop beating a dead horse, you lost , either acknowledge it or ignore it, don't bring up the same argument over and over again.

Yeah right. You're delusional if you believe that. Try asking someone that IRL and see how many minutes they laugh for.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store