Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
humm,, interesting SK, there is always going to be folks in need, always going to be strife, poverty, perversion, brutality and all the other bad things in life just as there are great things in life. Like all specious that have come and gone we will be self limiting ourselves. sharing with all others of every thing we have will not change this. unchecked population growth has and always will result in a correction.

so that being said, I am going to enjoy where I am on this eventual event and really not going to dwell on say 200 years from now.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Like all specious that have come and gone we will be self limiting ourselves. sharing with all others of every thing we have will not change this. unchecked population growth has and always will result in a correction
Hello pops; You nailed it. Some days I do let it all go and enjoy the moment. Other days I think about stuff I can do little about.
I was giving myself closure about my own posts as it was clear that topic was going nowhere fast. To answer my own questions, my take is we best hang onto what we can.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I watched an early 1970's movie tonight. White Lightning with Burt Reynolds. I saw it back when new when in my early to mid 20's. Those of you who have some time in may understand my next comment. That movie has a very different meaning to me today than it did decades ago. I also noted the old blacktop roads had hardly any markings at all. That was common back then. I can recall driving on such roads and not being able to tell where the shoulder was on dark foggy nights.

After the movie I decide to watch the end of the baseball world series game. I now feel stuck in a world series twilight zone situation at the extra innings.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
18 innings and 7 hours plus game.

Chicxulub

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2009
I said the Hurricane hit Central Mexico and that the caravan was in Mexico's south. It's pretty obvious I am referring to the Central Mexicans. Is trolling when I disagree with your opinions?
Last warning: stop trolling the Lounge to start arguments.

Hello; I find it fascinating the bot continues to both try to incite discord in this thread and also to attempt again to school a site moderator.
How does the song go? "You don't tug on superman's cape." You don't spit into the wind." " You don't ------------------the old lone ranger and you don't mess around with ________."
I will watch this thread with anticipation.
He evidently doesn't want to be a member.

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
when was trolling such a serious offense around here? careful mr bot. you might catch a felony these days from the ________! im a long standing member in this great community. im practically a saint around these parts. it would be a shame to lose you for trolling.

Chicxulub

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2009
when was trolling such a serious offense around here? careful mr bot. you might catch a felony these days from the ________! im a long standing member in this great community. im practically a saint around these parts. it would be a shame to lose you for trolling.
Over 130,000 members on this site, and for the past month or so, nearly every single complaint we've recieved through the reports system that wasn't spam has directly involved imabot imabot .

The squeaky wheel will play nice or it will get the grease.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store