Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
i feel so bad for the kids around here. when i was a youngster i wood get a ton of candy. nowadays, for years it seems like a regular ole day. besides candy isnt good for anyone. think of your health. speaking of that i need to find a gym. im gonna buy pencils and note books to hand out if they come to my door. sorry kiddies. no kandyies for you guise.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
far as I know going trick or treating never ruined any ones life or health. Unless there was the guy that handed out pencils and paper and made the kids feel guilty and damaged. : )

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Halloween isn't a big thing over here. I'm looking more forward to the game sales on steam...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How about raisins for Halloween?
I remember getting stuff like that,the little boxes of raisins and they didn't even make it back home.I would dig that kind of stuff out and chuck it lol.
Raisinetts on the other hand,were happily accepted .

Reactions: FMA4ME

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I remember getting stuff like that,the little boxes of raisins and they didn't even make it back home.I would dig that kind of stuff out and chuck it lol.
Raisinetts on the other hand,were happily accepted .
Lol, I figured. I did the same thing. I didn't like Raisinetts though. I think I'm keeping the good candy this year! ;)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, I figured. I did the same thing. I didn't like Raisinetts though. I think I'm keeping the good candy this year! ;)
Always loved Raisinetts,its a shame how they rip ya off at the movie theaters though.You buy the big box there but when you open it you have a small plastic bag full of Raisinetts inside.There aint enough of em in there to even fill up half of the box!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Always loved Raisinetts,its a shame how they rip ya off at the movie theaters though.You buy the big box there but when you open it you have a small plastic bag full of Raisinetts inside.There aint enough of em in there to even fill up half of the box!
Don't forget the $15 popcorn! You going to stay home and pass out candy this Halloween? Or do you have other plans? Not sure myself, probably pass out candy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store