African Tiger Fish compatibility?

Stan Abeaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
What do you mean when you say not hardy at all? Like do they perish with less than ideal conditions. Like will small fluctuation kill them. Like are they discuss sensitive or tougher

Stan Abeaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
What do you mean when you say not hardy at all? Like do they perish with less than ideal conditions. Like will small fluctuation kill them. Like are they discuss sensitive or tougher

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
They aren't as sensitive to water conditions as discus.
But the real problem is that they spook easily and dart into solid objects, killing themselves

Reactions: sunnysjourney

Sealslayer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2024
What kind of ATF do you have? Goliaths IME are super timid and skittish. Where as FATFs are insane... My 10-12" FATF killed a few datnoids, blinded a few payaras and don't know how many silver dollars and tarpons he took out.. Where as my 15" goliath was being punked by at 11" wide bar silver dollar lol. But this is my experience and like moe214 moe214 said, each fish is different.
Do you have a pic of your fatf?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store