OSCAR ICK | FISH DYING HELP!!

Kaif

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2018
Not eating since today morning had ick for some time i raised water temp and suddenly they are overly infested help im changjng water as i type

20190201_175356.jpg 20190201_175351.jpg

D. Nadalin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2019
Australia
Maybe you could Try some Ich Medications like Ich-X, Also make sure there is enough aeration to the water if the temperature has been increased. Hopefully someone with more experience on ich can help.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I do not see ick in the posted pictures. If you go to the disease section of this forum you will find a sticky on ick.

Reactions: islandguy11

Kaif

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you could Try some Ich Medications like Ich-X, Also make sure there is enough aeration to the water if the temperature has been increased. Hopefully someone with more experience on ich can help.
Rushing to the store to buy anti ich

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Rushing to the store to buy anti ich
Hello; I do not want to get involved in another ick thread but will suggest some research. The more common treatment is raising the water treatment and adding salt.
I still do not see ick in the recent picture. The dark fish should look like it has salt sprinkled on it. I just do not see it. I see a few light spots but not what would be overly infested.
Good luck anyway

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Don’t see ich either. Would check ur water water quality and make sure that’s not an issue.

Kaif

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2018
Don’t see ich either. Would check ur water water quality and make sure that’s not an issue.
What could it be? Mouth/Tail rot? Today is the first day they didnt eat and were just laying in the tank. The white one has a part of its fin chipped off (it wasnt chipped before). Also there is alot of "white stuff" growing on aquarium decor/pumps. I am doing a good amount of water change every 2 3 days so i dont think that would be an issue. Also, they were fine until i got a heater and raised the temp.

Kaif

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello; I do not want to get involved in another ick thread but will suggest some research. The more common treatment is raising the water treatment and adding salt.
I still do not see ick in the recent picture. The dark fish should look like it has salt sprinkled on it. I just do not see it. I see a few light spots but not what would be overly infested.
Good luck anyway
Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store