Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
How bout that halftime show
What's the big deal with this Maroon 5 guy. I had to look them up on Apple music to see who they were! The music sucks, but I guess if you like half naked heavily tattooed guys who pretend to be rockers, he's great!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's the big deal with this Maroon 5 guy. I had to look them up on Apple music to see who they were! The music sucks, but I guess if you like half naked heavily tattooed guys who pretend to be rockers, he's great!
That band has been around a while,no big deal other than they were probably one of the few big name acts that they could get to perform as most of them are taking part in the Kapernik boycott.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Half time show sucked but at least there wasnt any activism crap. Unless those other two performers were saying things...i couldnt understand a word of it

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Half time show sucked but at least there wasnt any activism crap. Unless those other two performers were saying things...i couldnt understand a word of it
Right.I was actually surprised to learn that the first guy,Travis Scott agreed to appear as he is a young up and comer and pretty popular right now....and had been advised not to appear.The guy wearing the fur coat on the other hand is part of a duo who pretty much had their run a few years ago and are no longer relevant in their genre.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Right.I was actually surprised to learn that the first guy,Travis Scott agreed to appear as he is a young up and comer and pretty popular right now....and had been advised not to appear.The guy wearing the fur coat on the other hand is part of a duo who pretty much had their run a few years ago and are no longer relevant in their genre.
"Advised not to appear" imagine that people that want to be heard trying to silence others...smh

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Anyone watching AAF? I think it's new. Alliance of American Football. I'm watching San Antonio vs San Diego. It reminds me of the Super bowl. It's almost half time and it's 6-0 (SA with the 6).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone watching AAF? I think it's new. Alliance of American Football. I'm watching San Antonio vs San Diego. It reminds me of the Super bowl. It's almost half time and it's 6-0 (SA with the 6).
I saw a mention of it somewhere but haven't watched it.....gonna have to tell S skjl47 about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store