Bowfin babies 2-3 inches for sale

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
I ordered 5 three inch fish from Wet Spot earlier this year. Shipping from Portland to Southern California. Keep in mind, that the carriers have a sliding scale on pricing depending on whether you have an account and what volume you ship. Hope this helps.

5​
Pearl Chromide TR (E. canarensis) LG
$50.00​
$250.00​
1​
UPS Shipping Insurance
-​
$7.50​
1​
UPS Next Day Air Shipping
-​
$65.00​

Fish Total = $250.00
Shipping Total = $72.50
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Total = $322.50

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I ran into this very issue when I wanted to ship my fish to fellow MFK members. Me doing a single package cost a lot more than a business that does a lot of shipping. I was getting the same price quote of $150 for 10lbs shipped overnight.

I suggest looking into your LFS they may be able to ship it for you for a lot cheaper. That is what I did. I happen to live near The Wet Spot, they were able to ship for less than 1/2 of the cost quoted.

Reactions: ricktheturtleguy

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Not sure on your states regs but a lot of states it's illegal to sell fish you catch. I asked about this, I'm in KY and it's illegal here. But if you can, and Southwest Cargo is near you, you can apply for an account and ship from there, usually anywhere in the US its between $50-67 plus tax. I ship all over and thats what my customers have paid using Standard, NFG is a lot more expensive.

ricktheturtleguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2019
I ran into this very issue when I wanted to ship my fish to fellow MFK members. Me doing a single package cost a lot more than a business that does a lot of shipping. I was getting the same price quote of $150 for 10lbs shipped overnight.

I suggest looking into your LFS they may be able to ship it for you for a lot cheaper. That is what I did. I happen to live near The Wet Spot, they were able to ship for less than 1/2 of the cost quoted.
Thank you

ricktheturtleguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2019
Not sure on your states regs but a lot of states it's illegal to sell fish you catch. I asked about this, I'm in KY and it's illegal here. But if you can, and Southwest Cargo is near you, you can apply for an account and ship from there, usually anywhere in the US its between $50-67 plus tax. I ship all over and thats what my customers have paid using Standard, NFG is a lot more expensive.
Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store