FS | 1100G Aquarium Setup | $25000 | Redondo Beach, CA 90277 | Pickup

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
The trip back I ran into the night with an unexpected detour. At night the tank was like a mirror and reflected the headlights right back into the drivers eyes lol
I got a lot of attention but none of it was good lol

Reactions: Dloks

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
No updates yet. The tank is still sitting on movers wheels. I did replace the windows in that room. I have 4 more windows to replace in the house then the tank will go up. Hopefully December.

Reactions: Jacob92677

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Question egon, how exactly did you get the tank on the truck? I didn’t see any pallets under the tank so I’m assuming a forklift is out. I want to say it wasn’t manually moved by you and a couple of buddies but I’m not quite sure. Could you put my questions to rest please?

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Question egon, how exactly did you get the tank on the truck? I didn’t see any pallets under the tank so I’m assuming a forklift is out. I want to say it wasn’t manually moved by you and a couple of buddies but I’m not quite sure. Could you put my questions to rest please?
To get it on my truck we used a fork lift. The tank was in a garage, so we fork lifted the whole tank and stand out to the street. Then we pushed the tank onto the truck from the stand. To get it out of my truck I backed the truck up to my driveway and got the back tires into the gutter just before the drive way (the lowest point). Then I let the air out of the air shocks until the end of the tank was right at the level of the movers wheels. Like 5" or so. Then we pushed the tank out onto the wheels. One set of wheels on each corner.
Getting the tank back on the stand is going to be tricky. I think I'm going to get a bunch of guys and just lift it. There will be pictures :popcorn:

Reactions: fishhead0103666

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Can't wait to see it comrade.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store