MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Shame, beautiful fish as well.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
My Oak tank was sold and getting picked up tomorrow, so till then Casper gets 4 filters.
20210723_153134.jpg
The guy bought two of my tanks and plans to get both tomorrow. So this is my last night with the big guy. He offered to keep Casper for me till I get a new place/ready to take him back.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
My Oak tank was sold and getting picked up tomorrow, so till then Casper gets 4 filters.
View attachment 1467547
The guy bought two of my tanks and plans to get both tomorrow. So this is my last night with the big guy. He offered to keep Casper for me till I get a new place/ready to take him back.
Glad to hear you can reunite with Casper someday!
Is someone on here getting him?

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Glad to hear you can reunite with Casper someday!
Is someone on here getting him?
No, I kinda wish it was. It's a guy from OfferUp. So far appears to be a decent guy. Has a pair of 75's, a pair of kids, wife, very nice brand new truck, etc. He asked tons of questions like what kind of water peramaters am I keeping the fish in. So not a total beginner in the hobby I assume.

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
No, I kinda wish it was. It's a guy from OfferUp. So far appears to be a decent guy. Has a pair of 75's, a pair of kids, wife, very nice brand new truck, etc. He asked tons of questions like what kind of water peramaters am I keeping the fish in. So not a total beginner in the hobby I assume.
welp keep the man in contact so you may one day reunite with Casper and also for photos! Glad to here Casper is getting a decent home aswell.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store