My new kamfa

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
You know what I'm sorry. Not ever going to comment on any Asian fishleepers threads anymore. Especially Caveden Caveden and Krismo962 Krismo962 cause seems like you guys know better. I'm sorry man my apologies. And caveden I think your 6*2.5*2 looks a bit empty why not add a few more aros?

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Not Downbringing. Trying to prove my point that such a stock is not ideal.
Okay buddy. Do you think I’d rather listen to advice from you or Hao? We keep different fish we look at different terms. Idgaf what you do with your tanks, don’t downbring.go look back on the other pages. Do you honestly think you’re not judging others?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Alright let’s everybody just calm the f down.

We’ve seen before that tank size and stocking levels is something nobody can agree on, so rather than give my 2 cents, why don’t we just drop it.
I’m sure Krismo962 Krismo962 has learned that fh don’t play nice with others. If he does it again, it’s his choice, and who’s to say it might not work.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Alright let’s everybody just calm the f down.

We’ve seen before that tank size and stocking levels is something nobody can agree on, so rather than give my 2 cents, why don’t we just drop it.
I’m sure Krismo962 Krismo962 has learned that fh don’t play nice with others. If he does it again, it’s his choice, and who’s to say it might not work.
Exactly my point, agreeing on stocking levels and tank size can never be solved as different fishkeepings in different countries, but I guess some don’t understand. Why start an argument out of it?

Reactions: RD.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
One of my friends comm tanks. He lives in Canada, and is a whitey. lol

Another ...

I have other local white MFK friends with similar tanks, but these 2 stand out.

Not my cup of tea, but I never judged them either. Takes some serious fishkeeping skills to pull off set ups like that.

BTW - the green in that first tank, was 31" TL when we netted him and put a tape on him years ago.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
One of my friends comm tanks. He lives in Canada, and is a whitey. lol

Another ...

I have other local white MFK friends with similar tanks, but these 2 stand out.

Not my cup of tea, but I never judged them either. Takes some serious fishkeeping skills to pull off set ups like that.
Wow. Amazing tanks! The first tank is my dream tank, but my house has no space for it now. Soon….

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store