Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Pennsylvania
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Package includes:
Ten 1/2 to 1 inch snails. These are good size of snails and all are tank raised. They will start to breed approximately at 1 inch of the size. They might grow up to 2 inches. They would be a nice addition to your aquarium. They will not over populate in your community tank if you don't want to breed them. Their eggs would be a good food source for your fish. I'm selling basically at $2 each. If you need more than 10 snails, I would be happy to customize a package for you.

Colombian Giant Ramshorn Snails are very hardy and easy to raise in the aquarium. Please refer the following articles on care of the snails. Due to the federal regulation, I do not ship to outside of Pennsylvania.

Shipping and Pick up Options:
USPS 2-Day Priority Mail at Flat Rate $10. All packages will be ship on Monday or Tuesday in order to avoid the weekend delay.
Local pick up is also available. Location: Levittown, PA. Again, I will not ship to outside of PA. Leave me a contact, I will reach out to you.

DOA Policy:
DOA does not usually happened. However, a picture of a dead snail and the package must be provided within two hours of the package has arrived. The DOA would be qualified for a partial refund or a full refund.

Snail Care and Federal Regulations:

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

63583850468__5438BC16-2FC3-4AA6-8710-412DC0CF1175 2.JPG

Shape of Water

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2020
I've heard that if you starve them, they may eat your plants. I keep hornworts in my tanks, and never had any issue with them. They will clean the dead plants for you.

• Wow
Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

Shape of Water

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, I only have eggs and parents available. Please leave me your contact if you are interested.

Paratrooper11B

Feeder Fish
Feb 15, 2022
I am interested in some snails, will you please send me a message regarding these and if you have any available?
I am not on this page much at all.
Please contact me via text at 269-635-4436
or
email at brettrathgeb@yahoo.com

Thank you Much!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I am interested in some snails, will you please send me a message regarding these and if you have any available?
I am not on this page much at all.
Please contact me via text at 269-635-4436
or
email at brettrathgeb@yahoo.com

Thank you Much!
Thread is from 2021 and the OP hasn't been online in almost a year. Closing thread to prevent unnecessary necro'ing of thread taking visibility from active sale threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store