Is this a prolapsed Vent?

troublesum

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
Here is my 10in Midas I'm not sure if he is prolapsed or he just has big junk, and i'm pretty sure its a male please advise
Its not red or infected he eats and swims and glass bangs, i havent seen him use the bathroom

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Looks like a prolapse. Link below can help.

troublesum

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
Looks like a prolapse. Link below can help.
I will try the salt bath as for medicating the tank its a 125 and the female RT is in there and neither can be moved. i researched a lot im not a expert but none of the pictures or videos i've seen looks like his to me it looks like a really big breeding tube at first i paid it no mine as him and my RT were slapping tails and stuff but now they have stopped and i thought it would go back in.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea. Think what the others have mentioned about the pot makes sense. If it’s a breeding tube then should hopefully resolve.

troublesum

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
Yea. Think what the others have mentioned about the pot makes sense. If it’s a breeding tube then should hopefully resolve.
I will still add Epson salt to the tank and to there food again him and the female get along real good I'm actually surprised at how well they get along but not in the "lets make babies getting along" and the female has no dropped tube. So i dunno

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store