USA
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Florida
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
Up for sale is my 32" goonch catfish. I've had it since 2020 at 17". I need to make some chnages in my life and unfortunately my fish cant go with me. I'm asking $2k. Ty for looking! I rather local pickup. This guy is in south fl near ftlauderdale.

1000042082.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I hope this is not a sign of anything negative, Phil.

What have been the temps you kept it at, seasonal averages, highs and lows? I wonder how robust it is when it comes to the temperature.

How easy has it been to feed for you?

Reactions: fishtankphil

fishtankphil

Aimara
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I hope this is not a sign of anything negative, Phil.

What have been the temps you kept it at, seasonal averages, highs and lows? I wonder how robust it is when it comes to the temperature.

How easy has it been to feed for you?
Depends what u consider negative lol I'm shutting everything down and selling off all the fish. If ur interested in what I have lmk. U can pm me.
Regarding his care. Mostly eats raw fish and that's it. I keep the temps at 82F max with tons of air and water movement along with above fans flowing air across the pond on a thermostat. When it hits above 81F the fans kick on and turn off at 80. During the winter I keep them at 79/80 with the aid of a heat pump. I make him look for food so he has no choice but to swim around and eat with the rest of the animals.

• Love
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I meant that you were doing well, not quitting the fish-keeping, etc.

Thank you for the great info on the goonch care in your hands.

Will pm.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store