Interesting/entertaining cull dumpster ideas for 40 breeder?

MrGibson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2024
I wear Kevlar gloves when I work in my tank (he put holes in the rubber ones) if that answers the question. There is definitely a risk, mine knows that anything that touches the water (including my fingers) are a food option.
I think color is largely luck of the draw - I got mine from worldwide fish and pets and he has a lot of orange.
There is a purple variant and more recently a more orange one out there.
I’ll start looking for a local chainmail artisan so I can properly engage in the battle of tank maintenance lol.

I may need to do some digging to see if I can find a place where I can choose the individual fish. I’d be happy to pay a bit more if I could find someone willing to do it. I checked out the purples and they’re pretty neat too.

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I’ll start looking for a local chainmail artisan so I can properly engage in the battle of tank maintenance lol.

I may need to do some digging to see if I can find a place where I can choose the individual fish. I’d be happy to pay a bit more if I could find someone willing to do it. I checked out the purples and they’re pretty neat too.
A lot on exoticfishshop is wysiwyg. I think they get the orange morph in, Aqua imports also does from time to time.

MrGibson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2024
A lot on exoticfishshop is wysiwyg. I think they get the orange morph in, Aqua imports also does from time to time.
Perfect I’ll check them out and keep an eye on it once I’ve got a tank going. I’d like to have the plants somewhat grown in before a fish goes in.

Reactions: Deadeye

Gunfleet

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2019
My Red Wolf was not nearly that aggressive. It was housed in a 125 with larger tetras, geophagus and a few others. It never attacked tankmates, but he definitely ran the tank. During weekly maintenance, he would just lounge on the other end of the tank (not hide), and wasn't a problem.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store