Apr 19, 2020
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Michigan
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
13 to 14"
Great personality

Rolled and ready to breed

1500 shipped anywhere they are legal

Messenger_creation_546571dd-ee18-4269-b94b-29c390f66098.jpeg

Reactions: Kolossus

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
What is he eating?

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
It has come to my attention someone is pretending to be me using the number: 7472014490

If you receive any messages from this number above, you are being scammed. Attached are some messages from J Jefflovebigfish who was messaged from this number.

If you have ANY questions at all, please PM me, and I can give you my cell or we can PM on MFK. Doesn't matter to me

It is disgusting that someone is pretending to me and attempting to take advantage of someone else.

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Hao

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
Wow thats crazy. I know how this feels getting scammed! Glad you found out!

I sold a car, 3 guys came by to look at it, two guys distracted me asking about stuff behind the car while one guy pop the hood and squirted oil. So after the test drive, we pop the hood and they said oh its leaking oil, so i lowered the price, was my fault for not paying attention, I found this out later on when i reviewed my security cam.

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
Wow thats crazy. I know how this feels getting scammed! Glad you found out!

I sold a car, 3 guys came by to look at it, two guys distracted me asking about stuff behind the car while one guy pop the hood and squirted oil. So after the test drive, we pop the hood and they said oh its leaking oil, so i lowered the price, was my fault for not paying attention, I found this out later on when i reviewed my security cam.
Some real slimeballs in the world

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store