House crickets ok for arowana?

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
But,why do you call roaches "house crickets"?....do the roaches there chirp or make other sounds?
I don't know about the chirping but they do fly...and are huge as compared to the ones I am used to growing up in Houston Texas. Also at night when walking down sidewalks, I have witnessed then straight run at me like some kind of insects calvary.

• Haha
Reactions: tlindsey and RD.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't know about the chirping but they do fly...and are huge as compared to the ones I am used to growing up in Houston Texas. Also at night when walking down sidewalks, I have witnessed then straight run at me like some kind of insects calvary.
LOL....sounds like the sorts of cockroaches we used to encounter at work!

Reactions: Jexnell

your_animes

Exodon
MFK Member
May 19, 2024
I don’t believe that the average homeowner in the Philippines spends $$ on insecticides/pesticides. Might be one of the safest countries to feed household insects to fish. In many parts of SE Asia blood worms for fish food, are collected in ditches etc.
True. We havent put any insecticides on these roaches because not only its a little pricey itll be a waste since the roaches here just hatch and hatch nonstop so i just thinked of an alternative way to exterminate them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store