For Sale axanthic Mono Peacock Bass / NGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arraiza01

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
If you have a sump with room in the chamber put it in there. It need to be in a small space with food around it at all time at this point.
Sump has no light in it, and idk if I want to leave food in it.

I might end up getting a breeder net and go from there. If I am able to bring it back to health, just my luck!.

Thanks for your advice bro! Much appreciated

Phantastic

Exodon
Dec 8, 2021
I was just told that other members here have purchased sick fish from this same guy I purchased the NGT from... E Eelkeeper301

He has some nice serious fish! But becareful when purchasing, don't be an idiot like me and trust what people say... know the person and their reputation.

Again my lost his gain.
Beware of that seller. He's not trust worthy. That all I have to say.

Eelkeeper301

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2021
He was eating pellets when I had him for the three days I had him. I didn’t feed it much since it was in a 10 gallon. You looked at the fish when we met and said “I’ll take him” you were not obligated to buy man. Also that Phantastic guy straight up sold me a sick animal that died on arrival so don’t be spreading lies of me being untrustworthy lol I got all evidence.

Reactions: AR1

Eelkeeper301

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2021
P Phantastic want me to post our text conversation? You and your friend tried to scam me. I got all the text buddy lmao

Reactions: AR1

Phantastic

Exodon
Dec 8, 2021
P Phantastic want me to post our text conversation? You and your friend tried to scam me. I got all the text buddy lmao
You can say whatever you wanna say at this point. Only God know the truth. As an adult, I ain't got time to fight with u over words. I believed in KARMA.

Eelkeeper301

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2021
You can say whatever you wanna say at this point. Only God know the truth. As an adult, I ain't got time to fight with u over words. I believed in KARMA.
i believe in god and Karma too lol maybe that's why the zelle payment didn't go through cause god was protecting me from your scam lol nice way to dodge me exposing you in texts but ill let god take care of it. also, Arraiza01 Arraiza01 bring me the fish back. ill gladly give your money back no problem at all.

Eelkeeper301

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2021
Arraiza01 Arraiza01 i tried to call you so we can work on getting your money back and no response. I'm more than happy to return your money for the NGT, that's how confident i am in his health. I'm trying to work with you.

Arraiza01

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
Arraiza01 Arraiza01 i tried to call you so we can work on getting your money back and no response. I'm more than happy to return your money for the NGT, that's how confident i am in his health. I'm trying to work with you.
I'm happy to share our Dialog we have in text here in public just so they can picture the difference in how confident you are with his health vs stating he wasn't in good condition anyways...

Let's have a mature ending here. Again sir. Your rep NOT MINES.

Why sell a fish that was not in good condition anyways? Why put people in that position?

Negative sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store