September 2024 POTM - Vote Now!

Vote Now!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
TBH, the only reason I submitted this pic was because it’s the last memory I’ll ever have of it. I thought if I won, it would make for a memorable moment.

If it is against the rules then i am willing to withdraw from the competition.
No worries - there have been winners that were taken at lfs if memory serves.

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
I think one of the previous winners of the POTM submitted a pic of some fish at a fish store- a bunch of Steatocranus sitting along the sides of an occupied pleco cave, if my memory serves me right.

Reactions: Deadeye and AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
I think one of the previous winners of the POTM submitted a pic of some fish at a fish store- a bunch of Steatocranus sitting along the sides of an occupied pleco cave, if my memory serves me right.
i think this is the thread you are referring to?

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
That’s the one!
i think this is the thread you are referring to?

Reactions: AR1

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
... Quite shocked at the way you two are addressing to me lol...
Well, if you are suggesting that I am one of the two who so wronged you...I must take offense! :)

While discussing someone...I never pointed a finger at you or anyone else in particular. The fact that you inferred I was talking about you reveals much more about you than it does about me or my post. :)

Honestly, when something like this happens, I think most members probably assume that it's either the Guinea Pig or the Dumbass Boogeyman who is behind the mess...

If it is against the rules then i am willing to withdraw from the competition.
Lol, news flash: if it's against the rules...your willingness to withdraw is neither important nor necessary. :)

Last edited:

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Well, if you are suggesting that I am one of the two who so wronged you...I must take offense! :)

While discussing someone...I never pointed a finger at you or anyone else in particular. The fact that you inferred I was talking about you reveals much more about you than it does about me or my post. :)
LOL, I never took any offense, just wanted to pull your leg, and seems like it worked!

Honestly, when something like this happens, I think most members probably assume that it's either the Guinea Pig or the Dumbass Boogeyman who is behind the mess...
yeah, i am quite aware of that. Being one of the youngest members here definitely comes with certain "privileges".

However, I did take offense at the part where you compared me to THE Dumbness Boogeyman! I mean, come on! He already proved he's more dumber by getting flamed in his two most infamous threads, lol.

Besides, I haven’t posted the typical “ahh help me” threads in quite some time, so you know what I mean.

Lol, news flash: if it's against the rules...your willingness to withdraw is neither important nor necessary. :)
LOL

Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store