Please help identify

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
New update that has some people stumped... he has now developed a orange band on the edges of all fins except dorsal. not quite a thick band but almost in the way a green terror has just not quite a vibrant. I have seen one hogo that displays this not quite as dramatic as my fish. but now looking into some of the others i have at work i do have 3 more that have the exact same paint job.
How many times do we have to tell you

Milingu

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2015
New update that has some people stumped... he has now developed a orange band on the edges of all fins except dorsal. not quite a thick band but almost in the way a green terror has just not quite a vibrant. I have seen one hogo that displays this not quite as dramatic as my fish. but now looking into some of the others i have at work i do have 3 more that have the exact same paint job.
Do you have pictures of that? Just being curious...

LAQGUY

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2024
How many times do we have to tell you
Calm yourself this is just an update on visual changes. This is an open discussion. If you no longer wish to take part act like an adult and walk away. This dogmatic response was not necessary.

LAQGUY

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2024
I'm still sticking to Gold Barred Midas
Really I just don't see the color there. Even digging here on MF posts there are a few people who have fish that exhibit the color just not as dramatic as mine. Ill get some good pics later today.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Reactions: Milingu
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store