180 acrylic...cheap NOT MINE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackino7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2006
la
yeah i am here in cali and i think about once a week someone for some reason or another wants to get rid of there tank...usually asap....just picked my 135 for 200 the one listed under this classified section...yeah this ad was on the recycler here in cali and i talked to the guy yesterday...i am thinking of picking that one up for a friend...it is a acrylic 24x24x6 tank and come with a home built 2 x4 stand....really good deal...hey what can i say other the earthquakes...that breaks the tanks...we are all good...haha...plus a lot of rare items too...goin to get my spotted gar...yes!!!

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
Waiiittt. Jk the seller isn't even here.someone delete my posts so I don't look stupid hahahha

Taboojen

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Calif.
sigh.. i miss out on all these deal - and im in CA!!! :( Damn school - cant check the postings til night - by then 20 million people have already PMed the seller.. haha. alas Man.. i've been searching for a 180g acrylic since December. haha.

awesum

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Earth
Good job on posting this, now it's gonna be impossible to get the guy to sell it to me. i saw his ad on the recylcer 4 days ago. now he won't call me back cuz i'm pretty sure there is a high volume of calls he's getting.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
awesum said:
Good job on posting this, now it's gonna be impossible to get the guy to sell it to me. i saw his ad on the recylcer 4 days ago. now he won't call me back cuz i'm pretty sure there is a high volume of calls he's getting.
Four days ago? It was just out on Thursday, hot off the press. When I check the new sales, I use 1 day as my search criteria, therefore, only displaying what was just published on that same day. Just wanted to hook up members here that is not aware of good deals. Didn't mean to share good deals to everyone...Believe me, if I have the space, this tank is mine. I saw it first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store