225-on-order-details-once-it-arives...then I receive a 300???

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Well has it been that long? wow!

I'm sorry not only for the lack of updates but a lot has happened since my time on MFK and then the brief return and then another long absense.. I feel I must explain

I was an a huge fan of the site and actice almost everyday, the comunity was good and I had a good few friends here, then not long after the arrow went into the tank my brain failed, I had a subarachnoid hemorrhage of the brain which should have killed me but after 5 hours of surgery didn't.. everything took a back seat and now I'm back to somewhat 90% health...

At this time the tanks were not my prioirty and were pretty much empty, not from neglect the wife did a great job on them but the arrow stopped eating one day adn that led to months and eventually died, the GG in the 400 died due to heater failure and the oscar I had in the 240 got a tumor and died.

In all this time I've lost only 2 fish from the pond, seriously you should see my sturgeon!

This tank: 6 silver dollars
400: 3 moonlight gournai
240: nothing
Big pond: 2 x large sturgeon, 20 koi, 1 mirror, 1 grass carp

So I came back briefly and got a strike for a new mod for saying 'fooking' in a thread and thought 'fook this' it's not worth it. I'm a memebr of many different forums, some allow swearing some don't, so I played it safe and still got a strike..

Fast forward a few years and I'm now a Dad and my son loves the fishes, I'm picking up a fully grown GG from a tank being shut down on Sunday which will be going in this tank, I've never moved a fish this big before so fingers crossed...

Updates Sunday unless I get banned for saying 'fook'

Reactions: GamerChick5567

heavyhitter

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
Nebraska
Glad you recovered well. Congrats on the son! A future MFKer in the making! Plus when he is older you have a tank maintenance slave! I had one still she moved out and joined the Navy, so I i made 2 more!

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Thanks, updates tomorrow

How do you qoute thtese days?

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Hey, you can't just go teasing us about the sturgeon and not show any pics.. ;)

In all seriousness, glad to hear about your recovery, and congrats on your son! Welcome back mate.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
It's off topic but I'll put some sturgeon pictures up

Reactions: Chub_by
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store