600 gallon ca cichlid tank

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
sorry got busy with family , had to take my wife out etc cause she was complaining i was spending too much time on the aquarium! :D

here are some of the fish

11" chancho, nicely marked, the current boss of tank

9" sagittae, the pig of the tank and my fav so far, awesome wet pet that recognizes me and follows me around

9" labiatus beautifully marked, looks almost like a koi :D

I call the sagittae and labiatus frenemies because they school often with the small xilo but then chase each other around every now and then lol, here is a shot of the frenemies

10" beautiful male synspillum a really laid back and active fish

big boys coming out to eat

6" young male amphilopus xilo creamsicle and 6" male red islestes in background

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
male zonatus about 5.5" getting some blue in him, probably the most aggressive vieja i have

my daughter's favorite 12" male argentea, beautiful silver with blue eyes

male pearseii 5", what a pig he is, although peaceful he holds his own really well, i think they get really big too :D

young male freddy

awesome 5" bifa male, incredible markings in my opinion

creampuff 10" jaguar male, this guy never chases of flares up on anyone ever

4.5" dark and really cool black belt, the guy is really laid back and a big pig, i heard they were aggressive but the pearseii is way more aggressive go figure

4.5" really nicely colored male carpintis vontehillo he seems to color up more and more daily

there are a few others i couldn't get a good pick of, small grammodes, trimac and lyonsi , once tank clears up some and i learn how to use this iphone camera i will try to get better pictures. i lost my digital camera long back :O

fts with night lights on, i stare at the fish for a good 30 minutes every night with the blue lights, its really relaxing

AcsFoolMike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Bethpage, NY
Great looking stock you decided on. My only question is the picture of the Freddy...I'm really no expert on Parachromis, but are you sure it's a Fred?

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
here are more close ups of the 'freddy', if some parachromis experts can chime in and tell me if i'm mistaken

in comparison, here is a young male grammodes

hard to take a fts but here is my latest attempt :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store