75 gallon monster fish tank

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Dats could be in a 75G for a looooooooooooong time.
Not for life though.

rrcoolj

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
DMV
yeah...I don't want to have to upgrade tanks so datnoids are definatly off the list.

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
WOLFFISH haha one of the meanest you can get

bjfails

Banned
Mar 14, 2008
Kasas
I would get two Manganese (aka Jaguar) Cichlid, I have a friend with 2 in a 30 gal, I don't condone this he is cruel. But they are the meanest freshwater fish I have ever seen and they are readily available at most pet stores. I watched them shred a 7" catfish because he was in the tank. They are very protective of their young, if you hold your hand over the tank the male will jump out of the tank to attack your hand. I understand the Wolf Cichlid is much the same. I personally would keep Oscars but you said you want aggressive. Here is a you-tube video of a Jaguar Cichlid, and they do get pretty big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYvfrQy2_M

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
bjfails;1904965; said:
I would get two Manganese (aka Jaguar) Cichlid, I have a friend with 2 in a 30 gal, I don't condone this he is cruel. But they are the meanest freshwater fish I have ever seen and they are readily available at most pet stores. I watched them shred a 7" catfish because he was in the tank. They are very protective of their young, if you hold your hand over the tank the male will jump out of the tank to attack your hand. I understand the Wolf Cichlid is much the same. I personally would keep Oscars but you said you want aggressive. Here is a you-tube video of a Jaguar Cichlid, and they do get pretty big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYvfrQy2_M
waaaaay too small for even 1 managuense. Oscars aren't aggressive, just really hungry lol

I would keep a shoal of 30-40 exodon paradoxus! :drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store