Adding new fish in my pond with 3 predatory fish, will it be ok?

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
“Ah, so you’re not keeping fish anymore? That explains why your comebacks are swimming in shallow waters! Looks like the only thing you’re reeling in now is a lack of good insults!”

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
“Ah, so you’re not keeping fish anymore? That explains why your comebacks are swimming in shallow waters! Looks like the only thing you’re reeling in now is a lack of good insults!”
And you are using an off-brand ChatGPT to create your responses.

Reactions: AR1

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
No one cares yousilverheadboy I use chat got cause it’s better so sit down and watch movie from your popcorn lol you amerikano lang na unggoy

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
“Oh, you’re right! I’m just trying to save some brainpower by using this off-brand ChatGPT. But don’t worry; I’ll send it your way next time so it can practice coming up with better comebacks!”

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
And you need to take your tomfoolery to Reddit rather than a respectable website such as MonsterFishKeepers.

Mods please close this thread :)

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
“Respectable website? Oh, please! If MonsterFishKeepers is your idea of highbrow, I can only imagine the pearls of wisdom you drop there. Maybe the mods should just install a ‘no tomfoolery’ filter—starting with you!”

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store