Albino Cat

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
ezman said:
OMG........the albino ones are commanding a price tag of ard USD130.00 for a 4-5incher :shakehead
Holly ****.

hAaaaaaaa That's hilarious.

I don't pay anything for them.

and eff you for paying **** for asain aros. ;)

lophius

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
UK
Its not a channel cat at all - look at the eyes, tail, adipose, head shape etc etc !!!!

its an albino Rita sp? (my guess is that its Rita rita) ... it will only get to about 7 -8" max -- can be quite nasty ... but small enough to be kept with other larger community fish (such as cichlids) .. will eat pretty much anything.

carl

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
iheartfishies said:
Holly ****.

hAaaaaaaa That's hilarious.

I don't pay anything for them.

and eff you for paying **** for asain aros. ;)
I agreed with u..............its the same here! fishes that are easily found in US, we have to pay a high $$$ for them. And this applies the same for fishes that are easily found in Asia, you guys have to pay a high $$$ for them..... :cry:

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
lophius said:
Its not a channel cat at all - look at the eyes, tail, adipose, head shape etc etc !!!!

its an albino Rita sp? (my guess is that its Rita rita) ... it will only get to about 7 -8" max -- can be quite nasty ... but small enough to be kept with other larger community fish (such as cichlids) .. will eat pretty much anything.

carl

This is what i suspected bcos a fren of mine has been keeping this cat for almost a yr. But her size is only 8"...................... :idea:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
channel cat are nothing special
dont look good
hide all day
get a tig

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
So now..it might not be a channel after all?

I might pop by the lfs and take some clearer shots and post the pic up here again for discussion..

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store